2” succulents assortment 1 each
2-inch succulents in various varieties available.
- Numerous color tones including pastel pinks, purples, greens, silvers, and blues
- Easy to grow: Low maintenance, drought-tolerant, can grow indoors with bright light
- Countless uses: Favors, container gardens, centerpieces, terrariums, living walls, and much more
- Ready to plant: Well-established roots make these plants simple to transplant and easy to grow.
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
- Climate: Zone 9+ (20F). Protect from frost and heavy rain. (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Echeveria thrive outdoors in partial sun or indoors near a sunny window. Good for both containers and in-ground.
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container; drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves
- Color: Provide plenty of sunlight to keep colors bright
As soon as you receive your package, please take the plants out of the box give it some water if the soil is dry. It's normal for plants to look limp and dry as they are stressed during the transit. Plants don't normally travel on cars or airplanes and they are deprived of light and water while they are in transit. It may take one to two weeks for the plants to acclimate to your environment.
We always carefully package your plants in order for them to arrive safely. If for some reason there is an issue with your order, please send us a message, as we are happy to try and solve it for you.